A variety of computers are available for patrons to use at the Central Library:
- 15 minute email computers are available right by the front door.
- Seventeen additional computers located in Reference Services offer full Internet access, as well as Microsoft programs, and may be reserved in advance.
- Children may use two computers with Internet access located in the Children’s Department .
- One computer in the second floor allows access to Microsoft Office programs and operates on first come first served.
- Several library catalogues are available throughout the library.
Our branches also have public computers:
- East Branch has seven computers.
- West Branch has six computers.
All Internet computers are connected to printers, with B&W print-outs available at 20˘ per page.
All you need is your library card and PIN number. Two sessions a day are allowed; each session may be up to sixty minutes long.
Free Wi-Fi access is also available at all branches.